- Salary To be discussed
- Published on December 26th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
041749-Senior Facilities Manager – Canada and New York
People Manager (manage, lead, develop & coach team, manage workload distribution and compliance oversight)
- Directs the design, planning, construction, Oversees contractors involved in facility projects and delivery of services, support new team setup use of existing space ; and supports legacy office close down. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for modifications to all sites and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the infrastructure.
- Liaise with administrative staff ensuring all sites are ISO14001 certified by keeping all required documents & service reports compliant and current. Perform monthly site review.
- Leadership conduct (support in leading quarterly calls, Subject Matter Expert triad teams, knowledge share and service delivery)
- Responsible for asset inventory for all Canada and New York region sites within Capgemini Canada Inc, Capgemini America Inc and Capgemini Solutions Canada Inc, -
- Lead for Environmental, Health & safety and energy conservation initiatives for all North America Sites
- Lead for corporate real estate services internal communication stream for all North America Sites
- NHSS and Inergi delivery sites Specific:
o Understanding of collective bargaining agreement to manage facilities services at these union represented sites
o Works with union represented administrative staffs from other department to manage facilities services
o Approves all access cards for delivery sites, excluding data centers. Reviews security card listing quarterly to ensure reports are correct. Returns cards to security contacts upon exit of employees.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law