This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
• Minimum of 5 years SAP development experience in ECC 6.0 with different modules OTC, PTP, FTM, DTS, STC, MTS and QM.
• Expertise in SAP ABAP development, including hands-on on :
• ABAP Workbench Objects
• LSMW (Data Migration)
• ABAP Screen Programming Technology like Module Pool Programming, RF Screen Programming, WebDynro
• Enhancement Technologies like BADIs, Userexits, Enhancement Frameworks
• Interface Technologies like ALE/IDOC, BAPIs, Webservices
• Forms Technologies lilke Smartforms, Adobe forms, SAP Scripts
• SAP ABAP Workflow
• Performance Tuning Tools and Techniques
• SAP HANA Code Compliance
• Estimate development efforts as an input for project planning and prepare technical specification.
• Drive standards and best practices while collaborating with the team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes.
• Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring software meets requirements, oversight of all code debugging to ensure error free code delivery.
• Conduct technical impact analysis assessment with SAP functional consultant.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with all phases of the SDLC and good working experience with Functional Teams
• Implementation experience in SAP ECC 6.0.
• Exposure to SAP HANA from Dev perspective, SAP FIORI, OData service a plus
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you