This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
PM / Scrum Master / Technical Coordinator supporting Customer Master Data Management (MDM) implementation.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager / Scrum Master / Technical Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day management of the engagement for cllient.
• Jointly manage shared timeline for project with Client Canada IT Project Manager, Client Canada Business Owner and Atlanta Capgemini & Client project teams
• Manage on-site Capgemini resources to ensure tasks are completed to plan and with quality (Techno-Functional BA & Technical Data Analyst)
• Track project status and ensure business, data and technical work is completed on time and with quality.
• Provide required reporting to keep team in sync regarding Client activities/progress
• Escalate issues as required to ensure proactive resolution
• Engage with Capgemini project team in Atlanta at Client to coordinate timing & schedules for project
• Engage with Rightshore Development team and Project Management to support completion of tasks/deliverables as per Sprint / Project Plan
• Communicate timely and professionally to users, management, and senior leadership as needed Requirements
• 3-5 years’ project management experience; 5-8 desirable
• Experience on at least one Agile project • Exposure to Data Extraction , Transformation and Load (ETL), Data Governance and Data Cleansing
• CRM and/or MDM experience is desirable
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple teams in multiple locations to a plan
• Strong communication & team building skills (Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.)
Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables).
Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You Supervise, mentor, guide other data analysts. Represent data analyst team in project team meetings.
Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you