This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Business Analyst supporting Customer Master Data Management (MDM) implementation for Mercedes-Benz Canada
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The BA will be a key team member of the Customer Master Data Management (MDM) implementation team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with the client to elaborate Epics and User Stories and supporting test data, non-functional requirements and service specifications
• Be responsible for ensuring accurate business requirements / business processes are documented in the project artifacts and that sign off is obtained in a timely fashion from the client per the project schedule
• Be a primary face-off to the client business and will be required to schedule, coordinate and facilitate meetings and workshops to elaborate requirements
• Be responsible for interfacing with the Capgemini Rightshore team to ensure all requirements are discussed and understood so there is a common understanding of the capabilities which are in scope and which are to be delivered.
• Primary owner of all business deliverables including Epics, User Stores, Functional Specifications and all workshops where business requirements are elaborated
• Communicate timely and professionally to users, management, and senior leadership as needed Requirements
• 2-5 years of relevant experience as a BA • Very detail oriented & strong coordination & scheduling skills
• Experience or exposure to Agile software development
• Experience authoring requirements (business, functional, non-functional)
• Experience authoring Epics and user stories
• Solid analytical & problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work with self-direction
• Ability to be productive with an aggressive timeline
• Experience with distributed team is a plus
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Acquire BA Level 1.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you