This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
MQ / Autosys - L3 DBA to support the team in ensuring the day to day stability and availability of the Data Warehouse and Data Transport plant running on main technologies MQ, Autosys, JAWs.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Production Management for MQ, Autosys, and JAWs plants
- Deep-diving into complex troubleshoots, implementing changes, and serving as an escalation point for the Level 2 teams.
- Creating and maintaining best practices / policies and ensuring that they are followed.
- Work with External vendors and internal Project Managers to develop the execution for changes.
- Participate in the weekly Review meetings and actively engage with various engineering teams to review the infrastructure.
- Actively participate in the weekly Change meetings to explain their changes and answer any questions from the change board.
- Incident and Problem management
- IBM Websphere MQ 7.1experience
- Strong understanding and experience in Database technologies
- Strong team spirit and relationship management skills, customer focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and high pressure situations for outage handling, management or resolution.
Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards.
- Unix, Perl scripting experience
- Autosys R11 experience
- Strong understanding of data services with past experience in one or more supported technologies.
- Experience in Data Warehouse support
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be comfortable working with senior level managers across a global organization.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you