This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
With more than 180,000 people in over 42 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include:
Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management.
We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Cyber Security DLP Project/Deployment Manager
The Firms Data Leakage Program (DLP) team is responsible for the implementation and deployment of DLP tools and controls.
The primary goal of the DLP Program is to reduce the risk of information breaches that may result in Firm, employee or client information being lost, stolen or acquired by an unauthorized party.
The Firm is currently in the process of expanding the DLP Program to introduce new technologies and policies.
The DLP Project Manager will be responsible for developing and driving strategy for the DLP Program.
- Develop plans for deployment of Symantec DLP Desktop Product Firm wide
- Develop strategy for implementation of DLP Policies based in top firm wide and business unit data leakage risks
- Partner with CISO , BUISO and Security Partners globally to identify specific DLP requirements
-Partner with Security Engineering and the EUC DLP Development Team on development of tools or implementation of vendor products to address data leakage risks.
- Provide recommendation and strategy to leverage existing technologies and tools to introduce new policies to address data leakage risk
- Develop strategy for implementation of DLP prevent mode
- Document project plans, runbooks, escalation procedures and roles and responsibility information.
- Partner with the Incident Response teams to identify and enhance data leakage controls in response to incidents
- Communicate to CISO Team Senior Management and BUISO population on DLP Strategy and status update
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you