This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
With more than 180,000 people in over 42 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.6 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include:
Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Vulnerability Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily assessment of vulnerabilities identified by infrastructure scan
- Evaluate, rate and perform risk assessments on assets
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline(s)
- Send and receive notifications to the SMEs of vulnerabilities within the environment
- Interaction with multiple global teams (security architecture, penetration testing, application development, Risk Officers, etc)
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape - Provide reporting and analysis and follow up
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Participate collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you