- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 25th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
013494-OS – Project Manager
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 44 countries, Capgemini reported 2012 global revenues of EUR 10.3 billion and employs over 125,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Transition Project Manager 2 is accountable for the overall success of Outsourcing Service Transition Projects. This includes driving internal and external project managers and functional performing teams to achieve planning, execution, monitoring and control of outsourcing transition project plans under direction of the Transition Program Manager.
Examples of transition projects in this environment include: Service Desk, Service Management Processes (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Availability, Capacity, Service Asset & Configuration, IT Service Continuity, Service Catalogue, Service Level Management, Security), Service Management Tools (e.g. BMC Remedy, Web Portal), Service Operations (Server, Mainframe, Network).
· Accountable for the development of detailed project plans, and consolidation of project plans with overall Program management Office
· Manages multi-site, multi-vendor transition efforts including multiple internal and external performing teams, service incumbent subject experts, and client stakeholders
· Accountable for execution, monitoring and control of project plans, including verification and validation of project deliverables quality.
· Accountable for internal and external project progress reporting as prescribed by the Transition Program Management Office
· Develops and maintains strong client and account team relationships.
Conducts formal project progress presentations to the client.