- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 25th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
009883 OS Level 7 – Application Manager
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Application Manager undertakes the management of one or more Outsourcing projects. The Application Manager manages the team of technicians to ensure delivery is to budget, to specification, on time, and to customer satisfaction. The Application Manager will act as a key contributor in a complex or critical environment and may coordinate the activities of others or a team. The Application Manager will proactively act to understand internal/external clients’ needs and offer assistance even when not asked. The Application Manager will need to be aware of profitability needs and may manage costs for specific project/work areas.
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
- Experience with full project delivery life cycles
- Experience with delivering client value & service excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Experience interpreting internal/external business issues and recommending best practices to own discipline and making changes to own work and others to meet these
- Successful teamwork experience with proven leadership/coaching of others
- Experience finding underlying issues and patterns in complex situations and looking at existing solutions to complex problems in a new light
- Experience prioritizing and managing own time to meet agreed to targets; develop plans for specific work activities over the midterm (including forecasting & resource requirement)
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to a variety of audiences to ensure meaning is understood
- Experience creating informal networks with key contacts in area of expertise