- Salary To be discussed
- Full time
- Published on October 11th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Who we are? Cansel helps clients capture, transform and manage data leading to increased field to finish efficiency and profitability. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
Cansel is currently seeking an Account Manager on our Subsurface Technologies team (pipe locating & camera inspection) in Vancouver.
You will be responsible for consulting and selling Radiodetection & Pearpoint equipment, pin finders, laser levels & consumable supplies (prisms, tripods, safety vests, marking paint, & flagging) to our potential and existing customers, in the utility, municipal, contractors, land surveyors, engineers, construction & mining segments. One of your key goals will be to help ensure your customers growth & success.
Your time will be spent conducting face to face client meetings and performing site demos within your territory to your named accounts and prospecting for new ones. You will also be using your time to sell consumables through outbound telephone calls & e-mail.
In this role, you will...
• Research and probe to gain a good understanding of customer’s needs and make product and service recommendations.
• Conduct outbound telephone sales and correspond through e-mail
• Conduct outside calls and Demonstrations to potential and existing customers
• Participate in strategic account sales programs
• Understand, position, and sell the full consumable portfolio of Cansel offerings (cross-selling)
• Perform sales business development from an existing customer portfolio
• Explore new growth opportunities to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Manage existing accounts and achieve forecasted revenue targets
• Work closely with the Remote Sales Manager and Territory Sales Team to identify opportunities and engage the appropriate resources to develop them
• Work with the Sales Team on campaign based projects
• You will be part of the named accounts team working with our Customer Service Team and Outside Sales Professionals
• Maintain excellent customer service relations and activity records in Salesforce (CRM)
As a member of the Cansel Sales Team, the Account Manager should possess the following qualifications in order to be successful:
• Strong experience with pipe Locating and Camera Inspection is mandatory.
• Strong desire & genuine interest in our customers’ business
• Strong customer service, interpersonal communication, & telephone skills
• Strong ambition to meet and exceed revenue targets
• Ability to foster strong workplace relationships to create a positive work environment
• Able to travel within your territory & do overnight sales trips when required
• An energetic, highly motivated individual able to work within a team environment and also possesses the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately while remaining calm and upbeat in and at times fast-paced
• have good time management skills
• Field experience in general underground infrastructure
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of computer information systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Office or similar systems
• Previous Sales or Customer Service Experience an asset
Why choose us?
In addition to the strong growth culture of the company, Cansel offers:
1- Competitive compensation package.
2- Uncapped Commission incentives for the sales team.
3- Flexible extended health and dental benefits program.
4- Group Life, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Critical Illness Insurance
5- Access to on-line pharmacy
6- Employee Referral Program.
7- Book Club program (we will buy any book that you feel would be beneficial to assist in your professional development).
8- Free access to our online courses database.
9- Exclusive discount offers on shopping, sports, movies, travels and more through Perkopolis.
10- Preferred rates on some gym memberships.
11- Preferred rates on personal insurance.
12- Generous long service reward program.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.