This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business - and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Cyber Security Delivery, the Manager, Cyber Security Design & Delivery oversees the team responsible for the design and delivery of new services, platforms and capabilities while partnering cross-functionally with Financial Services, Retail, Petroleum, PartSource, Mark’s and FGL Sports.
What you’ll do
- Technical delivery of new cyber security services, platforms, and capabilities
- Support the resolution of priority issues identified through project updates and provide direction on issue resolution
- Identify synergies and dependencies in technical delivery providing leadership and guidance
- Regular reporting for developed services and capabilities, items for escalation and other strategic initiatives
- Contribute to and support the delivery of projects within the capital plan
- Support the transition of new capabilities from project to operational state
- Confirm alignment of deployed security platforms and/or technologies with enterprise architecture, governance, risk, and compliance processes
- Enforce bank standards and policies for Cyber Security through daily operations and project initiatives
What you bring
- University degree or College diploma in technology or a business-related discipline
- 7+ years of cyber security experience in both technical and managerial levels
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical requirements for non-technical business partners and influence/persuade a different point of view
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate written and verbal recommendations
- Experience partnering with and leading external vendors
- Excellent relationship management, consulting, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and self-management skills
- Experience in and strong knowledge of risk management, governance and operations
- Experience with assessing, designing or implementing security programs
- Direct experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, designations are considered an asset
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart - these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn.
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd's offers that may interest you