This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Corporate communication is the keystone of effective business operations. At Canadian Natural our Information Systems (IS) Operations Team supports over ten thousand users globally. In recent years our Communication and Automation team has executed several technology driven initiatives that have streamlined service delivery and added significant value to Canadian Natural. As technical expert on the team, this a great opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Canadian Naturals IS operations.
Architect automation processes for all manner of IS Operations technologies including:
- Telephony systems & Windows/Linux Server management
- Service Desk incident management
- Storage & Cybersecurity systems
- User/Group management
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Shift: 5 days on, 2 days off – Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server Support, ideally in a large Oil and Gas Company
- Completion of University degree, technical school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience with the following: MS Orchestrator, MS PowerShell, Python, Redhat Ansible Tower, MS Windows Server & Exchange, Unix/Linux, VMWare, and Cisco VOIP & WebEx
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: ''To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.'' We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is October 22, 2020. Apply now!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Natural Resources Limited's offers that may interest you