This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
A warship arsenal is an equipment of first importance and need to constantly be maintained in an optimal condition. Weapons engineering technicians are responsible for the responsive and time-based maintenance activities of weapons systems by inspecting, maintaining and installing electronic components.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC366E3
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of electronic equipment
- Operate electronic diagnosis systems, specialized tools and test equipment
- Perform diagnostic analysis on components and systems to identify faults
- Repair faulty electronic equipment to restore system function
- Inspect, maintain, and install, electronic components
- Compile test logs, evaluation reports, equipment maintenance documentation and read and interpret electronic drawings
In the Regular Force, your work location is not guaranteed. You may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. However, if you only want to work in your region, the Reserve Force may be an alternative.
Consult this table to find out which Reserve Force units are hiring in your area:
Apply here to join the Reserve Force:
Wage increases according to the rank and experience of the member following established pay rates. To learn more about the pay rates: forcesemplois.com/pay
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Electronics Repair Apprentice
- Electronics Repair Journeyman
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Marine Weapons Engineering Technician
- Appliance Service and Repair
- Electrical and Electronical Technician
The minimum requirements for enrollment in the Canadian Armed Forces are:
• To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
• To be a Canadian citizen
• To have obtained at least 24 Secondary 4 and/or 5 and/or Professionnal Education credits; OR Have obtained an Equivalence Certificate of Secondary Education (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
Refer to the link below for requirements regarding the trade of your choice:
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you