This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
A warship arsenal is an equipment of first importance and need to constantly be maintained in an optimal condition. Weapons engineering technicians are responsible for the responsive and time-based maintenance activities of weapons systems by inspecting, maintaining and installing electronic components.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC366E3
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of electronic equipment
- Operate electronic diagnosis systems, specialized tools and test equipment
- Perform diagnostic analysis on components and systems to identify faults
- Repair faulty electronic equipment to restore system function
- Inspect, maintain, and install, electronic components
- Compile test logs, evaluation reports, equipment maintenance documentation and read and interpret electronic drawings
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/payratesE.
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Electronics Repair Apprentice
- Electronics Repair Journeyman
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Marine Weapons Engineering Technician
- Appliance Service and Repair
- Electrical and Electronical Technician
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 56 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least Math 416 (CST4).
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you