This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
*** Please note that the occupation of Truck Driver corresponds to the occupation of Mobile Support Equipment Operator in the Canadian armed Forces.
By applying for this job, you are applying for a MILITARY JOB.
Mobile Support Equipment Operators drive military vehicles of all kinds, be they regular automobiles, snow removal equipment or special vehicles and off-road vehicles. They must also ensure that the maintenance schedules and the good condition of the accessories of these same vehicles are respected. This trade is also available in the Reserve Force (part time).
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: https://forcesemplois.com/171e
- Operate buses, automobiles, trucks and tractor-trailers
- Operate specialized mobile equipment such as fuelling tankers, snowplows, tractors and all-terrain vehicles
- Receive, load, secure and unload materiel and equipment transported by road
- Provide transportation support for combat and field operations
- Maintain equipment in serviceable condition by cleaning, inspecting and correcting minor faults
- Prepare dispatch schedules and coordinate user requirements for vehicles and equipment
- Prepare and maintain job-related forms, records and reports
In the Regular Force, your work location is not guaranteed. You may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. However, if you only want to work in your region, the Reserve Force may be an alternative.
Consult this table to find out which Reserve Force units are hiring in your area:
Apply here to join the Reserve Force:
Wage increases according to the rank and experience of the member following established pay rates. To learn more about the pay rates: forcesemplois.com/pay
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Bus Driver
- Snow Removal Equipment Operator
- Dispatcher, Motor Vehicles
- Truck Driver
- Heavy equipment operator
- Heavy equipment driver
- Transport truck driver
The minimum requirements for enrollment in the Canadian Armed Forces are:
• To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
• To be a Canadian citizen
• To have obtained at least 24 Secondary 4 and/or 5 and/or Professionnal Education credits; OR Have obtained an Equivalence Certificate of Secondary Education (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
Refer to the link below for requirements regarding the trade of your choice:
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)