This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
*** Please note that the occupation of Telecommunication Engineer corresponds to the occupation of Communication Electronics Engineering Officer in the Canadian armed Forces.
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
Communication Electronics Engineering Officers provide telecommunications and information management services that support Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) operations in Canada and abroad.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC340E3
The primary responsibilities of the Communication Electronics Engineering Officers are to:
- Provide telecommunications and information management services
- Operate and maintain tactical Air Force and strategic communications systems
- Manage air traffic control and electronics systems
- Advise on the planning and acquisition of ground based surveillance, communications and information technology systems
- Oversee surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence communications systems
- Administer data, information, and knowledge management systems
- Be involved with the full spectrum of terrestrial radio and satellite communications from HF to EHF radar and navigation systems, electronic warfare, cryptography, electronic intelligence, or communications and network security
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: https://bit.ly/2HCBCU2
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Network Operations Manager
- Telecommunications and Information Systems Manager
- Information Systems Engineering
- Network and Information Security
- Information Technology Project Manager
Level of education
Work experience (years)
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- Must have completed a University degree OR still in progress
Click on the link below to see which University degree are required for the officer trade of your choosing.
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you