This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
These operators analyze and process data collected by other crew members for the purpose of configuring and maintaining command and control systems (radar, fire control, weapons control, intelligence and surveillance systems). They assist and advise the command staff on navigation, anti-air warfare, anti-surface warfare and anti-submarine warfare. This trade is also available in the Reserve Force (part time).
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC114E3
- Configure and operate ships’ radars
- Configure and operate intelligence, surveillance and recognizance systems
- Configure and operate ship borne integrated communication equipment and related sub-systems
- Analyse equipment and system performance on all combat information equipment
- Collect, correlate, record, analyse, display, and disseminate all tactical information
- Maintain classified logs and publications
In the Regular Force, your work location is not guaranteed. You may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. However, if you only want to work in your region, the Reserve Force may be an alternative.
Consult this table to find out which Reserve Force units are hiring in your area:
Apply here to join the Reserve Force:
Wage increases according to the rank and experience of the member following established pay rates. To learn more about the pay rates: forcesemplois.com/pay
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Maritime Traffic Controller
- Dispatcher and Radiotelephone Operator
- Electronics tester
- Electronic Equipment Controller
- Assembler of electronic equipment
The minimum requirements for enrollment in the Canadian Armed Forces are:
• To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
• To be a Canadian citizen
• To have obtained at least 24 Secondary 4 and/or 5 and/or Professionnal Education credits; OR Have obtained an Equivalence Certificate of Secondary Education (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
Refer to the link below for requirements regarding the trade of your choice:
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you