This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
The capacity of neutralizing hostile forces sometimes depends on indirect support that can be provided by artillery soldiers. They are responsible for surveillance, target acquisition, and indirect fire to engage the enemy. The Artillery also work in close collaboration with the other Combat Arms trades, i.e. Infantry, Armour, and Combat Engineers. This trade is also available in the Reserve Force (part time).
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC368E3
- Position, operate and maintain Field Guns and Air Defence weapon systems.
- Provide fire-support advice to the Infantry and Armour units
- Use and maintain personal weapons and section-level weapons up to and including machine-guns and anti-tank weapons
- Operate technically advanced command-post computers, laser range-finders and fire-control computers
- Operate and maintain surveillance and target acquisition equipment, Light Armoured Vehicle (LAV) III, Forward Observation Post Vehicle equipment, air defense weapons and radar systems
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/payratesE.
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED).
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you