This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We are hiring and providing excellent career opportunities.
Financial services administrators provide financial assistance and budget resources support to all military activities. Their primary duties consist in providing general office bookkeeping, payable accounts and receivable accounts support and budget management services.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC376E3
- Processing of vendor, accounts payable and accounts payable invoices
- Preparation, processing and finalization of requests
- Administration of Operations support
- To help members with credit cards and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of organizational expenses related to travel
- Support for personnel management
- The maintenance of budgets and business plans
In most cases, Reserve Force members serve on a part-time basis within a military unit in their community and may perform evening and weekend service, while in school or in civilian employment. They may also serve by holding full-time positions within certain units for specified periods. They are paid during their instruction. They are not subjected to military assignments or relocations. However, they can volunteer to move to another base or to deploy in Canada or abroad on military missions. They make an important contribution to the success of military operations at home and abroad.
Consult this table to find out which units are hiring in your area: http://bit.ly/reservetrades
To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/CAFPay19
- Pension plan
- Dental coverage at 90%, three months after being hired
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule that adapts to your school schedule or your civil work
- Full time summer job from May 1st to August 31st
- Competitive salary
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- Be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
- To have completed at least Math 416 (CST4) and Secondary IV English or French.
- Basic training and military occupation training is required before being assigned.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you