This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Company supplied uniform
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Regional disparity bonus
Reimbursement of tuition fees
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
To accomplish their tasks and missions, operational units have to constantly use communication systems. The role of Army communication and information systems specialists is to provide fast and reliable communication and information systems using up-to-date voice and data processing systems. They expertly install, remove, operate, maintain and repair leading-edge communication and information systems. This trade is also available in the Reserve Force (part time).
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC362E3
- Install, maintain, operate radio and antenna systems theory
- Install, maintain, operate computer systems theory
- Install, maintain, operate satellite and microwave systems theory
- To provide radio communications and information security
- Install, maintain, operate communication and information systems
- Maintain, operate power generating systems
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/payratesE.
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Telecommunications Operator and Manager
- Facility Operations Manager
- Information Systems Analyst
- Electronic Engineering Technician/Technologist
- Line Installer-Repairer Technician
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 56 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED).
New – Signing bonus!
The CAF is pleased to announce the creation of a signing bonus for those who have completed certain recognized training programs or who have the necessary practical experience. You may be entitled to a recruiting allowance of either $10,000 or $20,000.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you