This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We are hiring and providing excellent career opportunities.
Speed and firepower are essential components in the success of a mission in hostile terrain. Armoured Soldiers operate and maintain armoured fighting vehicles, its weapon systems and its communication equipment. Armoured Soldiers are members of the Combat Arms team, which also includes Infantry, Artillery and Combat Engineering regiments.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC005E3
- Construct and maintain roads, airfields, heliports, bridges, causeways, rafts, permanent and temporary buildings
- Construct field defences and obstacles
- Provide drinking water by testing, purifying and filtering local supplies and by constructing local distribution systems
- Detect and dispose of mines and bulk explosives
- Demolish roads and bridges, and lay minefields to prevent enemy movement
- Maintain and operate engineering equipment, including weapons, vehicles, heavy equipment and supplies
- Provide engineer communications on the battlefield
In most cases, Reserve Force members serve on a part-time basis within a military unit in their community and may perform evening and weekend service, while in school or in civilian employment. They may also serve by holding full-time positions within certain units for specified periods. They are paid during their instruction. They are not subjected to military assignments or relocations. However, they can volunteer to move to another base or to deploy in Canada or abroad on military missions. They make an important contribution to the success of military operations at home and abroad.
Consult this table to find out which units are hiring in your area: http://bit.ly/reservetrades
To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/CAFPay19
- Pension plan
- Dental coverage at 90%, three months after being hired
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule that adapts to your school schedule or your civil work
- Full time summer job from May 1st to August 31st
- Competitive salary
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED).
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you