This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
*** Please note that the occupation of Airtraffic Controler Manager corresponds to the occupation of Aerospace Control Officer in the Canadian armed Forces.
By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
Aerospace Control Officers contribute to air operations by providing air traffic control services and air weapons control.
Additional information: https://bit.ly/2EaJ7LL
- Aerospace Control Officers are responsible for the conduct of aerospace surveillance, warning, and control of airborne objects throughout Canadian airspace.
- As an integral part of the Canadian Air Navigation System, they also provide control to civilian and military aircraft during combat and training operations worldwide.
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: https://bit.ly/2HCBCU2
RELATED CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS:
- Air Traffic Controller
- Flight Service Specialist
- Railway and Maritime Traffic Controller
- Human Resources Manager
- Airport Manager
Level of education
Work experience (years)
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 55 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- Must have completed a University degree OR still in progress
Click on the link below to see which University degree are required for the officer trade of your choosing.
- Accidental death insurance
Accidental death insurance
- Company supplied uniform
Company supplied uniform
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Floating leave days
Floating leave days
- Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
- On-going training
- Paid leave
- Paid sick leave
Paid sick leave
- Pension plan
- Professional training and development program
Professional training and development program
- Regional disparity bonus
Regional disparity bonus
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
Reimbursement of tuition fees
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Canadian Armed Forces's offers that may interest you