- Salary To be discussed
- Full time
- Published on December 30th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager, Technology & Data Delivery
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $450 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $1.5 trillion in the next two decades. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
As a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager in the Technology and Data Delivery team, you will partner with CPP Investments’ front office, operations and technology and data teams to deliver new capabilities. You will be accountable for enabling CPP Investments’ to achieve goals and objectives through implementing robotic process automation and workflow orchestration. You will lead the identification of automation opportunities, prioritization, build and delivery. You will be accountable for capturing business outcomes, developing and managing project schedules and managing the strategic development of the technology ‘products’ that you are accountable for.
You will work with a cross functional team, seeing firsthand how new transactions and strategies are defined and delivered to support the Capital Markets business department. You will have a passion for getting things done the right way, to enable the delivery of long-term value to the CPP Fund for the benefit of 20 million Canadians.
- Manage the identification of automation opportunities from Investment Departments, Investment Operations and Technology & Data processes
- Determine prioritization of opportunities from a timeline and delivery solution perspective
- Interact with capital markets and private investments support teams, operations and technology teams to develop project plans, capture business outcomes and successfully delivery new capabilities.
- Design and implement solutions that create efficiencies, leveraging digital resources - robotic process automation, low/no code workflow orchestration tools
- Build an operating model for the Automation Centre of Excellence including establishing principles and guidelines for automation citizen development aligning with software development lifecycle practices
- Ensure programs deliver on both business results as well as aligning to CPP Investments’ Technology & Data Strategy and standards
- Actively manage project execution to achieve defined and measurable outcomes.
- Identify project risks and actively resolve issues.
- Manage the budget and resources for the project in CPP Investments’ Systems.
- Provide regular updates to the business owners and IT Senior Management
- Other duties as assigned.
If you possess the following, we’d like to hear from you:
- Undergraduate or advanced degree;
- 7+ years’ experience in a related role(s) within the investment industry
- Strong interest in process automation and an eagerness to contribute operating efficiencies
- Experience in designing and implementing automation solutions (RPA, low code/no code platforms)
- Experience managing citizen development
- Demonstrated knowledge of public and private market investments and supporting processes
- A strong curiosity and desire to improve how work gets done
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to manage delivery of complex technology solutions for trading / post trade systems.
- Proven ability to influence and manage within an indirect reporting structure
- Experience in delivering in both Agile and Waterfall-based environments
- Experience in managing implementations and ongoing maintenance of 3rd party vendor platforms
- Effective communication and a client-focused approach with excellent written/documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Commitment to CPP Investments’ guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Visit our LinkedIn Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn. #LI-BG1
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.