This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position Overview:The Warranty Repair Coordinator will support the Return Authorization Process in various areas including garment inspection, requests for replacement parts and resolution of all customer-initiated quality issues.
- Inspect and analyze all jackets and accessories submitted through the Warranty & Repairs process and determine whether they fall under the warranty domain
- Determine best solution for repairs and process each claim accordingly; communicate process with sewing team
- Update warranty system through each step of warranty repair process
- Place replacement part orders as required
- Request fabrics and perform fabric color matching as necessary
- Liaise with cutting room department when parts require re-cutting
- Liaise with external contractors for repairs not performed in-house
- Communicate with Customer Experience team on a daily basis to provide regular updates on status of claims
- Perform quality assurance tests after repairs are completed
- Provide regular feedback to various departments regarding common repairs and manufacturing defects to improve future design and quality
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-Secondary Education
- Some experience in a garment manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with pattern making, cutting, sewing and quality assurance of garment construction
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or garment industry
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and patternmaking
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canada Goose inc.'s offers that may interest you