This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position Overview:The Regional Store Manager, Eastern Canada, will be responsible for all functions of Canada Goose stores in Ontario and Quebec. Ultimately, they are responsible for the quantitative and qualitative Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the region.
They lead the store management teams directly and are accountable for store performance in all areas - Store Financial Performance, People Management & Engagement, Customer Experience and Operational Excellence. They ensure that all locations achieve its financial targets (revenue and profit). They ensure the experience allows customers to continuously conquer the outdoors. They drive operational efficiency.
This role will lead and mentor all members of their store teams to ensure excellence in stores experience and operation. They are stewards of Canada Goose’s values and cultural manifesto.
Regional Store Financial Performance:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets including both the top and bottom line results
- Analyze performance metrics on an ongoing basis and leverage this information to maximize revenue and optimize costs for Canada Goose
- Drive the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy
- Partner with Home Office Business Support team to ensure consistency of execution against all business initiatives
Regional Customer Experience:
- Ensure outstanding customer experience standards are achieved at all stores and drive our Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Elevate customer experience and drive each location’s Units per Transaction (UPT) by actively introducing new, underperforming and strategic categories
- Mentor Store Leadership Teams in all areas of service excellence
People Management & Engagement:
- Ensure that standard operating procedures (SOPs) are implemented at the highest level in all stores
- Motivate and inspire Store Leadership teams to create brand loyalty and inspire a positive store environment
- Mentor direct reports to improve performance and develop future leaders; identify external talent for Canada Goose’s retail business
- Ensure an outstanding employee experience is achieved at all locations and drive Employee Engagement
- Oversee the performance management process at all stores to drive results while maintaining low levels of staff turnover
- Partner with Store Managers and the Retail Operations team on inventory planning to maintain proper inventory metrics such as stock-ins, turnover, and flow
- Ensure that loss prevention procedures are followed at all locations.
- Ensure proper security levels are maintains at all locations
- Partner with Store Managers on payroll management, ensuring that budgets are adhered to, productivity is maximized as measured by Sales per hour (SPH)
- Audit all Store Operations controls, including cash handling and opening/closing procedures, on a regular basis during store visits
- Partner with Home Office Support Team to ensure highest level of compliance is achieved in all locations
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 5+ years of multi-unit store management experience
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset
- High-volume traffic experience is an asset
- Experience with opening new stores
- Proven leadership qualities in developing and mentoring retail leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to recruit and develop store talent (managers and brand ambassador levels)
- Strong presentation skills
- Inspirational Leadership qualities
- Analytical driver with keen attention to detail
- Ability to travel between stores
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, authentic, passionate, relentless, and entrepreneurial
- Proficiency in another language is an asset
This position oversees all Canada Goose Stores in Ontario and Quebec.
This position is a critical leader. This position
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canada Goose inc.'s offers that may interest you