Key Responsibilities:The Product Owner - OMNI Enablement combines his/her knowledge of global operations, business processes, data, web analytics, user behavior and market requirements balanced with business rules to craft user stories and manage product backlog for the sustainability and growth of Canada Goose’s Omnichannel. The PO is a key point of contact and serves as a bridge between development, design, and business stakeholders. The PO will support various stages of the Omnichannel platform product development life cycle.
- Conducts business requirement gathering and elicitation for: Omnichannel Projects, such as BOPIS (Buy Online Pick Up In Store), SIO (Store Inventory Online) and Digital Clienteling - to name a few - as well as special projects when required.
- Provide global support to business and cross-functional teams on all Omnichannel Initiatives that are live in the market - while continuing to provide strategic alignment and vision for net new upcoming Omnichannel Initiatives.
- Work closely with CG Insights Team to collect, review, and analyze project KPIs and success metrics for Omnichannel Initiatives - in turn, collaborate to proactively communicate data and insights to relevant lines of business.
- Work with PM to proactively review Product Roadmap and discuss epics, features, and timelines on all projects in the queue and constantly groom and prioritize on a regular basis.
- Create customer journey maps, user stories, diagrams, screen/interface designs annotations, functional specs and maintain product backlogs.
- Create UAT plans, UAT cases and training material to facilitate UAT
- Works with designers and digital agencies alike to develop, annotate and test UX/ UI
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors on a day-to-day basis
- Tracks and prioritizes defects and releases to production
- Be the bridge between design, development, and business
- Maintain existing documentations and knowledge base
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities.
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analysis or e-commerce operations role.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies, CSM, CSPO an asset.
- Proficient technical knowledge of digital/ecommerce technologies and web development.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Rich experience in the following fields: digital/web technologies, business requirement gathering and elicitation, customer journey maps, user story and product backlog management, roadmap development, and retail/ecommerce processes and logistics.
- Excellent skills with MS Office, ADO, PPT, FIGMA, MIRO/Visio or equivalent diagraming software.
- Ability to assess and analyze data sources to develop relevant business insights and dashboards.
- Familiar with complex project launches and formal Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities while completing projects successfully.
- Motivated self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to shift between a holistic view of a product roadmap and detail view of a bug release.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts across all levels.
- Comfortable speaking, presenting, and interacting with C-level executives.
- Passionate about learning and becoming an SME on leading digital technologies.
- Team player contributing to lunch and learns, skill development and sharing industry trends.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with luxury industry an asset.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.