Position Overview:D365 Developer is responsible for developing new features and supporting existing codebase for Microsoft Dynamics 365FO and related platforms using programming language such as C# ASP.NET and SQL.
- Design and code applications per requirements captured in Functional design documents and technical design documents where needed.
- Collaborate with other Developers, Project Managers, Business Partners, and End Users across the business to enable the business use cases.
- Promote code changes though established Unit, Integrated, and User Acceptance Testing processes with Visual Studio 2015+ and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Maintain and create D365FO/AX imbedded SSRS reports, ODATA, Data Management Framework Entities for integration with external systems
- Implement REST API Endpoints to external systems integrations
- Work with Vendors as required
- Proactively promotes continuous improvements within SDLC processes
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Management or relevant experience
- 5+ years developing in Dynamics AX (D365FO, 2012 R3, 2012 R2, 2009) with X++
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and offerings therein (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Application Insights, etc.)
- Extensive Technical/Functional knowledge in Dynamics D365 ERP modules - Finance, Accounts Payable, Production, Accounts Receivable, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales
- Experience in the vertically integrated manufacturing and/or retail industries
- Familiarity with Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure logic apps and function apps are preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Brand Ambassador for promoting continuous technical improvements and innovations
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Possess excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- A team player who builds strong relationships based on trust and integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results. A “can-do”, “let’s make it happen” attitude
- Passionate and determined
- Egoless nature
- A continuous learner
- Follow through consistently on work commitments
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.