This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Associate of Merchandising Operations is the key support role for all Collaborations and Special Projects at Canada Goose. While this position sits within the merchandising team, this is a multi-dimensional role, that will touch all aspects of the Canada Goose business. Success in this role requires the ability to understand the inner workings of cross functional partners and the go to market process. This requires someone who can work in a fast-paced agile environment, is extremely self motivated and solution-oriented, and who is accustomed to thinking outside of the box to drive results.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the inner workings of project timelines from beginning to end, proactively ensuring that internal and external project deliverables are met
- Champion projects throughout the organization, and act as the key cross functional project liaison
- Voice of Collaborations and Special Projects at cross functional and cross department meetings
- Continually identify and implement process improvement opportunities, and work to formalize throughout the business. This includes building and maintaining project management tools.
- Work closely with Product Operations team to ensure seamless communication on project status and deliverables
- Work closely with Product Development team to secure development bandwidth and facilitate project kick off’s
- Responsible for customer/ vendor account set up
- Process brand partner invoices and manage payments
- Facilitate order entry and brand partner order maintenance
- Assist with go to market related activities partnering with commercial and marketing teams on workback schedules
- Work closely with global sales operations and logistics teams on project shipments to meet launch timelines
- Help prepare presentations for brand partners as well as various cross functional meetings
- Work closely with associate merchant to ensure success of all projects and share project responsibilities as necessary
- Facilitate sample shipments and brand partner onboarding tasks as necessary
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University degree
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a merchandising or commercial environment with heavy cross functional responsibilities
- Project Management Experience is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphases on PowerPoint and Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication skills (written, oral presentation)
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think proactively with limited direction
- Ability to foresee and help resolve potential conflicts in timelines and deliverables
- Relaxed and good-humored even in the face of short timelines or unexpected changes to plan
- An unquestioning sense of curiosity that pushes the boundaries of Canada Goose
- Keen interest in fashion industry, and demonstrated finger on the pulse of pop culture
- Must live and breath being organized and prepared
- An understanding of design, product construction, and manufacturing process
- Office and Manufacturing environment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Canada Goose inc.'s offers that may interest you