HRBP Manager, GR&S/GMC
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 24th, 2023
As soon as possible
We are looking for a Head of Service & Business Partner in Human Resources for the GR&S (Global Retail & Services) and GMC (Global Marketing Communications) departments to join our wonderful and dynamic HR team, located in Montreal.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a strategic partner by identifying issues related to work opportunities such as skills and talent development, retention and mobilization of staff;
- Implement actions to support and meet operational needs;
- Guide, advise and support leaders in talent management, performance management, succession planning, workforce planning, change management, as well as activities aimed at fostering team building and recognition ;
- Recommend practical and creative solutions aimed at fostering the autonomy and development of leaders;
- Coach and support leaders in the interpretation and application of laws and internal policies;
- Collaborate with our talent acquisition team to attract top talent and meet business requirements in terms of workforce planning;
- Participate in the development of new policies, procedures and programs;
- Collaborate with the business by presenting KPIs and providing HR recommendations through analytics;
- Manage work-related files, including disciplinary measures;
- Identify, develop and implement training plans;
- Coach and develop employees, managers but also other members of the HR team;
- Act as a facilitator in change management;
- Works closely with OD, Training, Compensation and Benefits specialists as required in all areas of human resources management and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or industrial relations with 7 years of experience as a generalist and 10 years in team management
- Excellent knowledge of employment and human resources laws in Quebec (including proven experience on how to independently manage disciplinary files);
- Ability to positively influence those around you;
- Be bilingual both orally and in writing (French and English);
- Coaching and coaching skills;
- Excellent collaborative behavior and hands-on abilities
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce of over 14,500 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey. Yours.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >
Internal reference No.
Other BRP's offers that may interest you