- Salary To be discussed
- Published on March 18th, 2023
As soon as possible
We are looking for a Web Analyst who will be tasked with having a holistic and centralized view of BRP’s brands digital performance. We’re looking for a goal oriented, data driven profile, with exceptional attention to detail. As part of your role, you’ll be interpreting data, enjoying a greater understanding of marketing attribution and website performance, and turning it into actionable insights. This is a role that interacts with internal clients and external partners from North America and Regions across the world. Teamwork is key, and communication skills are important for the role – the analyst needs communication skills to translate digital vocabulary into comprehensive business recommendations.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing efforts across multiple channels (paid search, organic search, social, email, display, video, etc.) for all BRP brands.
- Review, challenge and define digital KPIs in collaboration with the brands, following their business objectives.
- Study user behaviors by joining different data sources (Google Analytics, Heatmap tools).
- Report findings with easy to understand data visualizations (+ help to build dashboards).
- Translate analysis in actionable insights that can bring the business towards areas of tests and possible optimizations.
- Keep pace with the digital industry in terms of measurement, analytics, attribution and development.
- Assist with managing and improving processes for tagging and other tracking parameters.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Use a variety of tools to extract and analyze data.
- Improve department reporting procedures, accuracy through automation, and query optimization, as well as manage data integrity.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, acquisition and conversion performance.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with the web development team and marketing stakeholders to test or implement solutions.
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests and maintain relationships with various departments.
THIS ROLE IS A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics or another related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Big Query -- experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus).
- Experience in data visualisation tools (Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Domo).
- Good comprehension of a multichannel media strategy.
- Strong capabilities in Excel – knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Passion for digital marketing, data-driven and result oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- The ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Fluency in English (fluency in French would be an asset).
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.
Internal reference No.
Other BRP's offers that may interest you