This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move - on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Design & Innovation Director, Lifestyle Studio, the designer will have the following mandate:
- Coordinate creation steps, production of world class hyper-realistic images and animations for our internal and external needs.
- Manage all deliverables related to story telling needs.
- Participate in the creation of themed environments in relation to our product portfolio.
- Provide digital render support for on-going product development phases.
- Create unique digital visual signatures for our story telling through use environment and scenes
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, Computer graphics, art, computer science or other relevant training
- At least 2 years of experience, with a strong background in product rendering and animation.
- Prior experience with project coordination
- Good English and/or French skills
- Must be creative in their use of scenes, lighting, environment and application materials, colors. Stay up to date with the latest trends in Computer Graphics (fashion, graphic design, interior design, colouration, product design, transportation design, architecture, etc.)
- Good artistic eye for 3d visualisations, knowledge of basic photography principles of framing and mood.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team; candidate must be interested in having group discussions about work
- Independence and good sense of organization paired with strong interpersonal skills are essential to work with a variety of professional clients
- Relevant experience with VR and AR
- SOFTWARE :
- 3ds max with
- Unreal engine
- Abode premier/ aftereffects
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 14019
Other BRP's offers that may interest you