This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Branli is currently seeking a Field Service Technician for our St-Augustin location.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments in a shop environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate the working condition of, diagnose, assemble/disassemble, order parts for, and repair heavy duty equipment
- Use secondary materials and equipment safely and efficiently
- Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems
- Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, actions taken, and time taken
- Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely, and to accepted standards
- Use computer applications and information systems (i.e. John Deere Service Advisor) to document maintenance, inspection, and diagnosis
- Use parts catalogues to locate parts, and order parts from parts personnel
- Road test equipment and check attachment operation as required
- Must have the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team, and branch personnel
- Must be able to meet physical demands (heavy lifting up to 23 kg, climbing, overhead lifting/postures, prolonged standing, sensory processing, fine motor control)
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is preferred
- Enrolled as an Apprentice or certified Journeyperson in the heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade preferred
- Must be committed to customer service and service excellence
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 3123
Other Brandt Tractor Ltd. - Quebec's offers that may interest you