BONE Structure2812, rue Joseph-A.-Bombardier, Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Permanent , Telecommuting job
Day shift work
- Published on January 16th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
BONE Structure is a technology company that designs and delivers a high-performance building system. The BONE Structure steel system is patented in 25 countries, and is used to build healthy, comfortable and sustainable homes by clients and developers alike. We use a step-by-step process and integrated state-of-the-art technology to make the home-building experience uniquely enjoyable. We offer in-house services including design, architecture, project management, structural analysis, engineering and more.
With more than 35 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining accounting transactions in accordance with the company policies, including the production of periodic and consolidated financial reports. You will work hand in hand with the operations team to ensure proper project controls are in place and closely monitored by project management.
You will report to the Director of finance.
PROFILE – CONTROLLER:
- You have fun while learning every day;
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities;
- You have a high sense of curiosity and you always want to learn more;
- You like the idea of thinking outside the box;
- You are looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will entice you to innovate;
- You exhibit strong organizational and self-governing skills;
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are detail oriented and captivated by the data analysis;
- You embrace change and enjoy a fast-paced work environment;
- Oversee the accounting operations and in particular, the control systems, transaction-processing operations, as well as policies and procedures;
- Maintain and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Manage the external auditor with respect to the preparation of year end working files
- Issue timely and complete financial statement;
- Analyze the financials statement and report variance to management;
- Provide and improve financial dashboard;
- Analyze projects margin and report issues to management;
- Report financials statement to external stakeholders.
- Produce weekly cashflow situation;
- Ensure that required payments are made on a timely basis;
- Ensure that the invoicing to clients is made on a timely basis;
- Supervise the payroll and all related tasks;
- Comply with local, provincial and federal government reports and tax filling;
- Help and support the director of finance on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- CPA designation (asset);
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience;
- Experience of the construction industry (asset);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suites and SAGE50;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Solid judgment and problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other BONE Structure's offers that may interest you