This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:4100 Gordon Baker Road
Job Family Group:Technology
- Works closely with the Director for the Mobility and Unified Communications and Engineering team to:
- Provide strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Manage complexity across business value, technology and interaction models.
- Recommend and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Identify emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Lead the execution of strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Help determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Act as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Monitor and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Break down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Lead the execution of operational programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Provide end to end technology support including computer, applications, network and storage, and root-cause analysis etc.
- Drive and/or promotes new processes, systems, technology, and operations and expanded capabilities for performance, with the flexibility to align to the unique requirements of the project teams and deliverables.
- Provide initial triage, investigation and ensures fast turnaround times on issue/incident resolution.
- Collaborate and engages with the appropriate areas across the bank.
- Develop or helps to develop the knowledge assets required for the various teams.
- Promote adherence to standards and industry best practices.
- Develop an understanding of organizational interactions and complexity to engage with the appropriate matrix areas.
- Stay abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
- Operate at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a specialist resource to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Apply expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Help with budgetary review and analysis.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically 7-10 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or BS/BA or MBA/MS in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business.
- Understanding of Information Technology operating processes used for systems to ensure effective delivery including but not limited to IT Operations mandatory operating standards for monitoring, logging, and alerting.
- Knowledge of support and operations practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Technical and/or business functional knowledge of systems, tools, timing, and dependencies.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- In depth experience with Mobile Device Management solutions, mobility security and enterprise deployment of mobile devices.
- In depth experience of telco services, including Oracle SBC technologies, Avaya, SIP, Genesys, AWS Call Centres, etc.
- Working knowledge of technologies being offered through major telephone carriers in the US and Canada.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you