This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:Strategy & Change
The Senior Manager, Strategy and Transformation works within North American Personal and Business Banking on high priority strategic and transformational projects. The Manager will lead the design, development and execution of initiatives to drive critical business insights and outcomes.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to North American Personal and Business Banking senior leaders
- Leads strategic / operational projects, conducting qualitative / quantitative analyses and making recommendations on high priority topics
- Drives the development of strategic plans; helps determine business priorities, resource requirements and sequence for execution
- Monitors emerging issues, trends and competitive landscape to inform decision making
- Identifies enablers and key issues prior to and during implementation
- Leads the execution of strategic initiatives and operational programs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with internal / external stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and develops / supports plans to address any issues
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine
- Possesses a university degree in business / commerce, data sciences, engineering, finance or related field of study
- More than 5 years of relevant experience (management consulting, financial services)
- Verbal & written communication skills - Expert.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Expert
- Collaboration & team skills - Expert
- Data driven decision making - Expert
- Able to manage ambiguity
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you