This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:100 King Street West
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Identifies business needs and delivers effective learning and performance-focused solutions for the assigned portfolio to support business / group strategies. Ensures that initiatives and learning solutions (programs and processes) are consistently and effectively implemented across the business/groups. May manage multiple curriculums for various roles / audiences using a wide range of learning methods. Executes effective project management to deliver business results.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions. Includes assessing performance gaps and recommending solutions to assigned business/group leaders on principles and programs and the highest value learning deliverables/methods for the lowest cost.
- Supports the design, development, and management of effective learning and performance-focused solutions including assessing client needs, developing the learning strategy, designing program and identifying delivery methods including the identification of innovative learning methodology.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, develop and implementation of relevant learning programs and solutions delivered through various channels.
- Identifies internal and/or external emerging issues, trends and needs to inform business strategies and decisions.
- May network with industry contacts to gather and identify competitive insights and best practices.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide learning and development insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Adult Learning accreditation required.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of learning strategies and programs.
- Preferably Bilingual - French & English.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you