This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Schedule: Monday to Friday, but flexibility is required for some evenings
Horaire: du lundi au vendredi, flexibilité requise pour certains soirs
Contract of 9 months
Delivers learning strategies, courses and programs, including soft skills and coaching workshops, to enable leaders and employees to meet performance objectives aligned with enterprise and business/group goals. Delivers training programs to increase efficiency and effectiveness, support the maximization of employee performance, and improve the customer experience.
- Develops learning facilitation solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on facilitation of learning and performance solutions.
- Consults with the business to assess performance gaps and business learning requirements and proposes solutions that optimally fit and deliver business outcomes.
- Acts as an advocate for the development and delivery of focused learning solutions based upon industry leading adult learning principles and skill building.
- Creates a learning environment that is collaborative, open and supportive to enable learners to ask questions, challenge and take full advantage of the learning opportunity.
- Plans/coordinates learning sessions (e.g. schedules and participant registration, materials preparation, equipment, etc.)
- Facilitates courses, learning programs and strategic assignments through a variety of delivery methods including face to face and virtual classroom; programs and courses cover a broad range of content across BMO (e.g. sales and service, technology, process management, new employee orientation, leadership development).
- Measures outcomes of learning sessions and provides feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on course design from a facilitation perspective and to support the development of and implementation of course accreditations.
- May network with industry contacts to gather, identify, and integrate competitive insights and best practices.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of learning solutions.
- Analyzes data and information to provide facilitation insights and recommendations.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically, 1-2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification in Facilitation preferred.
- Bilingual depending on hiring location (English and French).
- Facilitation skills-In-depth.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you