This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:250 Yonge Street
Job Family Group:Customer Shared Services
Must be bilingual - French/English
Provides end-to-end support for BMO mutual funds, ETFs, segregated funds, term investments, and savings products for internal and external stakeholders. Delivers operational processes and provides after-sales support to the personal wealth and asset management businesses and stakeholders. Areas of operational expertise include Broker/Dealer and Private Bank support, Asset Management, Investment Funds, and Life Insurance.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries, etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of transactions, activities, services, etc. to respond to stakeholder requests in compliance with regulatory and risk controls.
- Provides accurate, consistent, and knowledgeable responses to internal/external stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day-to-day transactions, activities, processes and meet all Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Identifies and analyzes issues and problems and resolves in a timely manner or escalates as required.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations to take appropriate actions and maintain operational integrity.
- Collaborates in the development / implementation of new processes/systems and changes / improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology - Good.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls - Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - Good.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- Customer service skills - Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
- Bilingualism required (English and French)
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you