This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Address:119 rue St-Jacques ouest
Job Family Group:Retail Banking Sales & Service
Virtual Interview Days October 15th and 16th!
Apply to this posting and we will reach out to speak with you- Please complete our online assessment by choosing one of the below links:
Job Posting: Associate, Customer Contact Centre
Experience a Bank where people come First
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we’re intent on being the best and-only-option in their eyes. While you help our customers achieve their personal and financial goals, we support you in achieving your professional goals and ambitions. Here, your ideas will be heard, have opportunities to grow and make a difference in the lives of BMO customers every single day. We know you’ll feel welcome and part of an amazing team from day one!
Why choose a career within BMO’s North American Customer Contact Centre?
Launch your career in financial services by joining our all-star team of customer experience professionals. BMO’s North American Customer Contact Centre is a fun, engaging and digitally enabled 24/7 environment. As a Customer Contact Centre Associate, your passion for providing meaningful advice-based interactions with customers will ensure successful outcomes for both our customers and your career.
As a Customer Contact Centre Associate, You Will
- Act as a first line of contact and trusted consultant to our customers
- Understand our customers' needs and recommend the right products and services to meet them
- Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused and recognize the big picture
- Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
- Embark on a career journey that will allow you to build incredible foundational knowledge, skills and experiences
We are focused on Investing in our People. You can look forward to a rewarding career in banking.
In this role you’ll receive:
- Industry-leading training starting day one to prepare you for your role. Anytime anywhere access to our virtual learning platform BMOU, where you can continually learn and grow in ways that matter to you
- Access to innovative digital technologies and tools to deliver great products and customer experiences
- Comprehensive total rewards including competitive compensation, benefits you can customize, performance bonuses, employee share ownership and special employee discounts
- Higher compensation for evening and overnight shifts
- Ongoing coaching to help ensure you are confident and successful every step of the way
- Support from leaders who are engaged and committed in unlocking your full potential
To provide our Customers with an effortless experience, here’s what you’ll need:
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
- A learner mindset
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solution oriented
- Digital fluency with above average computer navigation skills
- Personal flexibility to work a variety of shifts, Monday to Sunday, between 6:30 AM and 12 AM, including mandatory training that can extend up to 12 weeks.
Want to learn more?
Watch our video below to find out what our employees love about working here
Contact Centre Day in the Life Video
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other BMO Financial Group's offers that may interest you