This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Depart Mississauga Thursday at 1300 to Quebec
- Friday morning depart from Quebec to North Carolina
- Saturday reload out of North Carolina reload might be from the same state, Georgia, or South Carolina (potentially another state depending on freight availability) to Mississauga or Comber
- Monday depart from Mississauga or Comber into the Midwest U.S. (Indiana, Illinois, or Ohio) for Tuesday morning delivery
- Tuesday reload back to Mississauga, reset for 36 hours in Mississauga
- Regional work might be required on occasion
- Hours and days of work might change from time to time according to operational demands
- Average 2,780 miles per week
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must be eligible to drive in the U.S.
- Must be willing to drive HWY 17 in ON
- Must have a valid FAST card
- Must be willing to haul all commodities
- Must be able to work weekends
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'NEW RATES: Mississauga Based - North Carolina Schedule - Thursday Depart P721' and for compensation information? View more under the Long-Haul (L/H) profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Class 1 Truck Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Thunder Bay,ON
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Class 1 Truck Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB