This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Running Canada/U.S. long-haul and Canada LCV lanes when freight is available
- Average of 12,000 miles per month
- An average of five to ten days out on the road
- Flexible schedule, all shifts include working Saturday and Sunday
- Company Driver, owner-operator or team with tractor-trailer experience
- Must have a valid LCV certificate
- A minimum of 6 months verifiable LCV experience operating during winter conditions
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Owner-Operator or Company Driver- LCV Qualified- Winnipeg/Regina Terminal E39' and for compensation information? View more under the Turnpike / Long Combination Vehicle (LCV) profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Thunder Bay,ON
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB