This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Running open-board, Canada/U.S. long-haul
- Southbound freight could depart from any of our Bison locations into any of the lower 48 states
- Northbound freight could go into any of the Canadian Provinces and Territories
- On the road 7 to 14 days at a time. Possible resets on the road as required
- 24 days on the road per month and averaging 12,000 miles per month (regional freight might be required)
- Flexible schedule requiring weekend departures
- Assigned unit
- Long-haul pay-scale or contract applies
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must be eligible to drive in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Must be able to drive in B.C. including Highway 1 and Highway 3
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Edmonton-Based E29' and for compensation information? View more under the Long-Haul (L/H) profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Thunder Bay,ON
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB