This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Temporary shift coverage- three-month contract with opportunity for renewal
- Four-day on 4-day off shift, 0600 to 1800
- Hourly rate: $21
- Hours of work might change from time to time according to operational demands
- Essential responsibilities are trailer movement, trailer staging, trailer quick-checks, and trailer greasing, along with other general shop/yard duties
- Test driving tractors, sometimes with trailers and reporting to the shop what is discovered
- Works closely with fleet maintenance manager, city dispatch, maintenance and the warehouse on daily shunting activities
- Company Driver residing in Mississauga or immediate area
- Must have over six-months of Class 1/AZ driving experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Well organized and possess excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable with smartphone technology for emailing and texting
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Comfortable backing in all manner of tight spaces and locations
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Interested in other positions like the 'Mississauga Shunt - Four-Day on Four-Day off 0600 start - Temporary Position P655' and for compensation information? View more under the Shunt profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Entry Level or Refresher Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | Canada/U.S. Long-haul Class 1 Truck Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Class 1 Truck Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB