This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
- Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
- Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
- Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and more
- Pay - Bison Company Drivers are paid weekly
- Running Canada/U.S. short-haul in Ontario, Quebec and the Northeast U.S.
- Average of two-to-three-days on the road at a time
- Average of 85% U.S. Miles, Drivers are not required to haul into New York City
- Ability to pull refrigerated freight if available
- Areas of operation might vary on occasion; regional freight might be required
- Average of 2,500 miles per week
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- FAST approved is an asset
- Must be U.S. eligible
- Must be able to work weekends
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Interested in other positions like the 'Mississauga-Based - Ontario to Northeast U.S. Short-Haul P697' and for compensation information? View more under the Long-Haul (L/H) profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Entry Level or Refresher Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | Canada/U.S. Long-haul Class 1 Truck Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Class 1 Truck Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB