This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Hauling dry van and reefer freight in Alberta and occasional eastern B.C. loads, i.e. Cranbrook area
- Monday to Friday, 0300 to 0500 start on Monday
- Must be willing to run overnight trips on short notice, bunk-truck is required
- Must be able to haul rail containers
- A combination of hourly and mileage pay
- Average of 7,000 to 7,500 miles per month
- Alberta Regional Hybrid contract applies
Equipment Requirements for Owner-Operators:
- The unit should be able to haul rail containers
- The unit should have removable mud flaps or sufficient fifth-wheel placement
- Owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must be able to lift 50 lb. or more
- Must be willing to haul all commodities including meat and alcohol
- Must have reefer experience
- CP Rail and container experience is preferred
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'Lethbridge-Based Regional Owner-Operator - Monday to Friday 0300 to 0500 Depart P760' and for compensation information? View more under the Local / Regional profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Thunder Bay,ON
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB