This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Required to be on the road 7 to 14 days at a time
- Requires a commitment to 2 years of cross-border driving, meeting Bison's expectations for our Canada/U.S. long-haul Company Drivers
- Flexible schedule, available for dispatch 24 days out of the month including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Hold a full MELT Certified Class 1 Licence and obtained it within the last 6 months or put it to use within the past 12 months
- Have held a valid Canadian Class 5/G Licence for a minimum of 1 year
- Have had no preventable accidents within the past year and no more than two moving violations within the previous two years to be accepted; this includes speeding, improper moves, seatbelt fines, etc.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Capable to enter the United States and have the necessary border-crossing documents
- Must live within 1-hour commute of the Calgary Terminal
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Calgary-Based E31' and for compensation information? View more under the Driver Finishing Programs profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Bison Transport's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Driver Finishing Program - Cross-Border Entry Level Truck Driver Training - Winnipeg-Based E30 | Winnipeg,MB
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Thunder Bay-Based E25 | Thunder Bay,ON
- Job posting | NEW RATES: Canada/U.S. Long-haul Reefer Position - Owner-Operator or Company Driver - Winnipeg-Based E26 | Winnipeg,MB