This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Sales Detailer Birchwood Ford on Regent Posted October 8, 2020
This position requires a highly trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working car enthusiast to clean, wax, buff, and recondition vehicles. The Detailer will perform these tasks under the time-specifications of the manufacturer and dealership. This role allows for an excellent opportunity to learn the Service-side of the automotive industry.Essential Skills / Details
• Trustworthy, reliable and hardworking
• A Class 5 driver's license and driver’s abstract are required
• Ability to drive a 5-speed is an asset
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
Shift Details: Monday - Friday. Every second Saturday will be required.
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
To be discussed during interview process.Apply for this Position Back to Current Openings
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Birchwood Automotive Group's offers that may interest you