This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
General Sales Manager Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC Posted October 8, 2020
The General Sales Manager is a key member of the dealership’s leadership team and oversees all facets of the sales department. Primary responsibilities include communication and execution of key sales strategies, accountable to key performance indicators (KPI) and an active force in driving performance throughout the sales team and financial sales team. The successful candidate will be a proven leader, committed to excellence and high performance, and will exemplify the Birchwood mission including employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and profitability.Essential Skills / Details
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Sales Manager in the Automotive Industry.
• The ability to determine customer needs, an understanding of customer service principles and a
passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Strong relationship management skills built on negotiation, communication and conflict resolution.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for increasing return on investment (ROI)
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• A commitment to delivering continuous learning and professional development
• Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
To be discussed during interview process.Apply for this Position Back to Current Openings
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Birchwood Automotive Group's offers that may interest you