This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
AMEX Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative
We are looking for Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative to add to our American Express team!
Who are we?
Work for a proven employer: Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Award 2018 Award recipient, recognizing top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces; since 1999, we have been one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Our company invests a great deal of time and resources into recruiting, training, and mentoring the right people, and we want to retain them for the long-term! Build your career at a company who promotes from within (87% of our promotions stem from internal top performers).
Benefits of a Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative
- Full Time with various shifts
- Paid Time Off – 15 days/year
- Casual Dress Code
- Open-spaced office
- Accessible by public transport
- Hourly rate: $16/hr plus commission
- Medical and dental coverage
- Social activities organized by the company
- Bill Gosling Outsourcing is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full- cycle of recruitment.
Responsibilities of a Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative
- Handling outbound calls within our American Express portfolio by understanding our clients’ needs, and providing them with recommendations on payment solutions.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of a Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- Minimum 6 months sales experience required
- Ability to develop rapport through consultative selling practices
- Dynamic and outgoing personalities
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast- pace environment and multitask
Why Work With Us?
- Check us out for yourself!
- Twitter & Instagram: @bgocareers
- Facebook & Linked: @BillGoslingOutsourcing
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Public transportation nearby
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Bill Gosling Outsourcing's offers that may interest you