This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
One of our clients in the financial sector is seeking a Full-Time Data Steward for their Montreal office having:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience as a Data Steward.
- Familiar with concepts of Data Quality, Data Profiling, KDE Identification, Data Community management, IMR Management, Data Lineage, Data Trace, Metadata, etc.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Responsible for the coordination of all data related activities pertaining to Credit, Counterparty and Market risk and works with EDM, other Data Stewards, Data Owners, Data Process Owners, and Data Custodians to create alignment and horizontal integration of data and information across all appropriate business areas.
- Obtaining buy-in and participation from leadership teams in the business area for data governance activities and has significant influence in setting the data governance policies, standards, and goals for the organization.
- Performing Operational tasks such as:
-Data Community Management: The Data Steward chairs regular core Data Community team meetings and data quality working groups, and attends Data Governance forums to review progress and initiatives with key constituents.
- Data Quality and Data Profiling
- Identification KDE (Key Data Element)
- IMR Management: Maintenance of a comprehensive list of all known data issues across the platform.
- Metadata: Upkeep and maintenance of Business Data Glossary
- Data Lineage, Data Trace, Data Management
In case you are interested/would like to hear more about this opportunity, please share your resume with me on:
Thanks & Regards,
Rachan Singh | Resource Manager
Bevertec CST Inc.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.